Now, let me get this straight, I am no way a make-up expert thus please spare me with all the harsh observations lol. Also, this is probably the most awkward video that I have ever filmed as I am not really comfortable talking to the camera and seeing myself on screen, at least for this long (it takes practice to get used to it, so I apologize in advance). Anyhow, this make-up do is a go to make-up regime that I have followed almost every single day of my work life and I wanted to share this with you. Obviously, I am not quite a fan of using brushes so I normally use my handy fingers as applicator.
I always love looking natural when putting on make-up, it gives me less to worry that way. I mean, not thinking on lipsticks over smudging or foundation going crazy cake-y during the day. Putting up a full make-up do requires some time and I’d like to be always on the go. Also, finding the right product that sits well with my skin type proved to be quite a challenge so I’d like to keep the routine as simple as possible.
THINGS IS USED IN THIS VIDEO:
1. Biore Sarasara UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++ 85g (Essence) – https://amzn.to/2zRE2uN
2. ETUDE HOUSE Fix And Fix Pore Primer – https://amzn.to/3d9IvaC
3. Estee Lauder Double Wear Waterproof All Day Extreme Wear Concealer
4. Fenty Beauty Foundation – https://amzn.to/3faDP61
5. The Ordinary Foundation in Medium Shade 2.1P- https://bit.ly/2YrBiOM
6. Miniso Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown
7. Miniso Eyeliner in Black
8. Sunnies Face Fluffmate Lipstick in Baked – https://www.sunniesface.com/
9. Sunnies Face Lipdip in Terracotta – https://www.sunniesface.com/
10. Victoria Secret Highlighter in Sea Shells – No longer available in the marketImage by: Joanna Kosinska